Certified Nursing Assistant Course
The Certified Nursing Assistant Program is an 8-week program in which students are taught both theory and skills. Certified Nursing Assistants play a very important role in the Healthcare team. Certified nursing assistants work closely with patients and the healthcare team to perform tasks such as:
- Vital Signs
- Observing the patient for changes in their behavior and condition
- Provide assistance with eating, bathing, toileting, walking, turning, range of motion exercises
- Communication, etc.
Certified Nursing Assistants work under the supervision of a Licensed Practical Nurse and a Registered Nurse. Upon successful completion of the course, students are eligible to take the Pearson Vue exam for nursing assistants.
Payment Options Offered
($1,600 paid in full) or 3 payments of $550
What Is Included
- All study material (Textbook, hand-outs, and skill sheets)
- One set of scrubs (top & bottom)
- 1 blood pressure cuff with a stethoscope kit
- USVI Nursing Assistant Fee
- Free CPR training and preparation for CPR certification
- $125 non-refundable application fee. $100 goes towards the tuition.